You can use labels to categorize your tasks. Labels are like folders but additionally, you can apply multiple labels to a task. You can also:
- Select a label from the left side of the home page to see all tasks with that label.
- Search for all tasks with a label.
Emakin defines 8 simple labels to make an easy-to-manage task list.
All the new tasks are automatically tagged with Inbox label. You can remove label from task if you want to hide it from inbox list. Priority tasks lists top of the tasks list and its have different color. Priority examples; *
All the new tasks are automatically tagged with Inbox label. You can remove label from task if you want to hide it from inbox list. The most recent task is listed at the top. If system sent reminders or if taks have a deadline their color change and it are looking different from other tasks.
All tasks which are followed by you. You can look through your tasks.
Shared with Me
All the activities stream of messages which were shared with you.
Started by Me
All the tasks which were started by you.
Answered by Me
All the tasks which were answered by you.
All the tasks which were started by you or assigned to you and waiting for an action to advance.
Lists all the tasks assigned to you regardless of their state.
These labels are predefined, and they cannot removed or changed, but you can add your own labels as needed.
Creating a New Label
To create a new label in your label list:
- Select label, then you will see your label name with "undefined" at the end of a label list. Click there.
- Type name of the new label on displayed form, then click 'OK' to close it.
- You can select a parent label to move under an existing label. This is optional.
Assigning a Label to a Task
Select or open any task from list to display label toolbar.
Select 'Label' button to display label list.
Select one or more labels and click to apply.
Moving a Task into a Label
To move a task from list to another label:
- Select or open any task from the list to display the label toolbar.
- Select 'Move' button to display label list.
- Select label name from drop down list and click apply.